go site Nothing screams summer more than a cheeky pimms on a roof terrace – or even better, a Pina Colada on the beach.
http://drybonesinthevalley.com/?tyiuds=pink-city-forex-pvt-ltd Unfortunately alcohol isn’t exactly synonymous with healthy living, and if you’re working hard for a summer body, sugary cocktails can really get in the way.
here This Pina Colada Protein Shake is a pretty nifty compromise (if I do say so myself) for if you’re craving the taste of sunshine and holidays but don’t want to neglect your detox.
Protein Pina Colada
Per chi si avvicina per la prima volta al trading, fare un buon http://totaltechav.com/merdokit/4855 online può essere veramente utile. La verità è che il trading non è
- 1 small or half a large frozen banana
- 1 handful ice cubes
- 250 grams of fresh pineapple OR 250ml pineapple juice
- 250ml coconut water
- Dash of milk
- 1 Scoop banana flavour protein powder
Whizz it all up in a blender and decant into a cocktail glass or protein shaker as you please – umbrellas optional.
- Low in fat but rich in important nutrients like potassium and magnesium, coconut water makes a great smoothie base – particularly for anyone who isn’t so keen on drinking it ‘straight’.
- If you want an added boost of vitamins and minerals you can easily add some spinach or kale – just one small handful will let you get the benefits of the greens without overpowering the sweet nuttyness of the coconut or the tangy pineapple flavour.
- Feel free to swap the dash of milk with a spoonful of Greek Yoghurt for a thicker texture and a tarter taste
- Finally, if you’re not too into the whole protein supplements thing and would rather enjoy just a tasty healthy smoothie, the protein powder is by no means compulsory. I like it because it’s a great way to include more protein in my (vegetarian) diet.
opcje binarne niski depozyt